How do I download FatStax from the App Store and install my Catalog?
This article describes getting started with FatStax from the App Store. FatStax works for devices running IOS8 and later only.
1. On your iPhone, open the App Store Icon
2. Search the Store for "FatStax" and download the free App using your Apple ID and password
Your Apple ID and password are different than the FatStax username and password. It's common to get them mixed up.
3. Once downloaded, tap the FatStax icon to open the App
4. In FatStax, you will be asked if you'd like to log in. Tap Yes.
5. Input your username and password. Then tap "Initialize Account"
Your username and password are the same as your username and password for the iPad and Web versions. If you do not remember your username and password, click here for reset instructions from the iPad or contact your FatStax administrator.
New users: your username is normally your business email address. You will either be sent an email invitation asking you to set up your password or your administrator will provide you with your password.
For more information regarding downloading your Catalog, click here.