What is a Page Card or Resource Card?
The iPhone introduces Page and Resource Cards for FatStax. A Card is simply neat little container for digestible chunks of digital information, like your product information or collateral (Resources). It’s an easy way for you to shuffle through a lot of information in FatStax with the flick of a thumb and enables us to associate these cards in a number of different ways that match your work process.
Plus, it's easy to see what you can do by interacting with the Action Bar at the bottom of each Card by tapping the icons.
1. Page Card
Page Cards are displayed after you tap into a Category and before you tap into a page. There are a number of elements on a Page Card:
- Page Name
- Short Description
- Action Bar: Favorite (star), Email (envelope), and Share Button
1.1. Page Name
Page Name indicates the contents of the page.
If configured, an image may appear showing the product or a thumbnail of the document.
1.3. Short Description
If configured, the Short Description briefly describes the contents of the page.
2. Resource Card
Resource cards are displayed after tapping into Resources from the Menu.
- Resource Name
- File Type
- Action bar: Download Status (cloud icon), Favorite (star), Email (envelope), and Share Button
2.1. Resource Name
2.2. File Type
2.3. Action bar
The action bar contains 4 options:
- Cloud Icon - the cloud icon indicates if the Resource has been downloaded for offline viewing - click here for more information
- Favorite - tap the star to add that Page to your Favorites list - click here for more information
- Envelope - tap the envelope to send an email with the page content - click here for more information
- Share Button - tap the Share Button to text the page to a customer - click here for more information