How do I reset my password on the iPhone?
This article describes how to reset your password from your iPhone.
If you reset your password for your iPhone - you have to update your password within the iPad app. Click here for directions on how to change your password within the iPad app.
1. Tap the menu icon (3 vertical dots)
2. Tap "My Catalogs"
3. Tap on the Catalog that has the green check mark
4. Tap "Forgot your passsword?"
5. The Safari browser opens on your iPhone
6. Type in your email address used within FatStax and tap "SEND ME RESET PASSWORD INSTRUCTIONS"
Your username is traditionally your work email address.
If you do not remember what your username is follow these steps:
- Tap on the menu icon within FatStax
- Tap on the "My Catalogs"
- Tap on the Catalog within the green check mark
- Tap on "FatStax Login Information"
- Your username is located within the FatStax Username field
7. You are sent an email with an link - tap the link
If you have not received the email, check you spam folder. FatStax's email may have been moved to that folder by your email client.
8. Input and confirm your new password on the Change your Password page
Your passwords must contain both letters and numbers and be between 8 and 20 characters. It is recommended that you also include a non-alphabetic character for security.
When accepted, you will see the list of Catalogs for which you have access in the browser window.