How do I save a Stack to reuse?
Saved Stacks are Stacks that you want to keep and re-use for multiple customers. They are templates that can be cloned for you to send to different prospects/customers and then modified to meet each individual customer's needs.
A few examples of why you would want to use Saved Stacks is: new products you wish to send to your customers, items that are apart of a quarterly campaign, or items that you send frequently.
1. To create a Saved Stack, create a Working Stack with all the items needed
2. Tap on the Product Card to view the Stack Detail Page
3. Tap the more icon in the lower left corner
4. Tap "Move to Saved Stacks"
5. Name your Stack and tap "Save"
We recommend naming the Stack something obvious as to the purpose of the Stack or the content included within the Stack.
6. The Stack has been added to the Saved Category
7. Send a Saved Stack without making modifications to the Stack
7.1. Tap on the Stack Card from the Saved Category
7.2. Tap the envelope in the lower right corner
7.3. Tap "Add Contact"
7.4. Input your customer/prospect's information (1) and tap "Save" (2)
7.5. Once all contacts have been added, tap "Next"
7.6. Make any modifications to your email and tap "Send"
7.7. You will see the sent Stack in the Sent Category
8. Send a Saved Stack and make modifications to the content before sending
8.1. Tap on the Stack Card from the Saved Category
8.2. Tap "Copy" at the bottom of the screen
8.3. Name your Stack and tap "Copy"
8.4. Active Stack is shown below the name of the Stack
8.5. Make modifications to the Stack
You can delete unneeded items from the Stack by tapping "Edit" in the upper right corner.
You can add items to the Stack by either tapping on the plus symbol at the bottom of the Page or search through the Category structure