How do I view a Page from a Stack?
Stacks can be used for more than just sending an email to your customer. You can use a Stack as a quick and easy way to have all the information you would like to show to your customer during a meeting in one location. You can then quickly display a Product Page/Resource and switch to the next item.
1. Tap on the Stack Card to view the Stack Detail Page
2. To view a Page - tap on the Page name
The Page name is directly below the item number on the right side.
3. The Product Page will open
You can view all of the Resources that are associated to the Page by tapping on the Resource icon. (1) You can add the Product Page to your Favorites by tapping the star. (2) If you would like to add any more SKUs or Resources to your Active Stack, you can tap the Add to Stack icon and select which items to add. (3)
4. Tap "Done" in the upper left corner to go back to your Stack
5. Tap onto your next Page to view
6. If you would like to pull up only a Resource, tap on the Resource name
If you have not previously download the file to view on your iPhone, than you will need to download the Resource to view on your device. You can email a Resource even if you have not downloaded it to your device.