How do I download a Resource?
FatStax for Android does not automatically download Resources to your device to save space. You have the option to download the files that you need to access offline. There are four ways to download Resources.
Any Resources that have been downloaded to your device will be updated anytime you sync a newer version of the Catalog.
1. Downloading a Resource associated with a Page
Resources can be associated to a product Page or a Resource Page.
2. Downloading a Resource that has not yet downloaded
If you tap on a Resource that has not been downloaded, you will receive a "File Not Yet Downloaded" notification. Tap on the button below the thumbnail image to download the Resource.
2.1. Tap on a Resource that has not been downloaded
3. Downloading a Resource from the Resource Library
Within the Menu, go to the Resource Library. You can easily see all the Resources available to you and choose to download some or all Resources.
3.3. Navigate to the Resource Cards you want to select. Tap on the cloud with a down arrow to download individual Resources
There are two subfolders within Resources:
1. Cloud: The Cloud tab contains a complete list all of the Resources that are available to you, whether you have downloaded them or not. You can tell their status by looking at the Cloud icon.
2. Device: The Device tab contains all of the files that have been downloaded to your device and are available for offline viewing.
4. Downloading all Resources
You can download all of the Resources to your phone. Depending on the size of your Catalog, this could take up a large amount of memory on your device.
4.3. Tap on the Resources menu button
The Resources menu button is the 3 dots in the upper right corner. There are two options available: Download All Resources and Defer All Resources.
Download All Resources: begins the download process and will download all Resources to your device
Defer All Resources: removes all Resources that have been downloaded to your device and will not be synced to your device unless selected otherwise