How do I allow the installation of custom apps?
1. To allow the installation of custom apps you must enable the Unknown Sources setting.
1. Open up your device's system settings.
- If you swipe down from the top of your screen, most devices will have a gear icon at the top that will open your system settings.
2. From within settings, locate and open the security options.
3. Within the security options, locate the Unknown Sources option and enable it.
Your device will now allow the installation of custom apps from sources outside the Play Store.