How do I delete a Resource?
This article reviews how to delete a resource in CloudStax Content Manager in order to remove it from the App.
1. Navigate to the Resources tab
2. Use the Search field (1) or navigate (2) to find the resource to delete
3. Check the Selection Box (1) for the resource and click the Delete button (2)
3.1. A notification will appear asking "Are you sure you want to delete..." select OK.
4. Deleting can also be done from the Grid view by clicking the "Delete" button next to the resource
5. The Resource is now deleted from CloudStax
When users re-sync their Resources in FatStax, the changes will be reflected. Since the Resources sync happens in the background and can be initiated manually, most users will simply not see the resource anymore in their list.
For more on this topic, see How do I sync resources?