How do I add an picture of a Resource (thumbnail) to an existing Page?
There's an easy way to add a thumbnail of a Resource to a Page in CloudStax. It requires some code formatted in HTML; however, CloudStax provides that code for you to easily add to your Pages.
1. Example of a Page with a Resource thumbnail
2. Within CloudStax: navigate to the Resource tab
3. Select the Resource of the thumbnail that you want
Click on the icon to open the page or on the name of the Resource if viewing as grid.
4. Select :Show options" under Sharing
5. Highlight "HTML Resource Page Snippet" and copy it
Control + c (PC)
Command + c (Mac)
6. Navigate to the Pages tab
7. Search or drill down (1) into the Categories for the Page you want to add the thumbnail. Click "Edit" (2)
8. Paste the code you copied earlier into the Description field of the Page
9. Copy the URL found within the description (1) and paste within the Image URL field (2)
Do not copy the quotation marks.
This is place an image within the Product Card for that Page.
10. The thumbnail image will now appear on the Page (1) and the Product Card image (2)
Publish or Stage the Catalog to see the results in the FatStax App.