How do I copy a single Resource from one Catalog to another?
Please use the steps below if you want to copy a single Resource from one Catalog to another.
If you are interested in copying all the Resources or a subset of Resources from one Catalog to another, see How do I copy all Resources from one Catalog to another?
1. Log in to CloudStax and select the Catalog that contains the Resource to copy
2. Navigate to the Resources tab
3. Click into the Resource you wish to copy
4. Expand the "Sharing" section (1) and copy the "Resource File Link" (2)
This will expand some fields containing links for sharing.
5. Select Catalogs to navigate back to your Catalog List
6. Select the Catalog that you want to add the Resource
7. Navigate to the Resources tab (1) and click "Add Resources" (2)
8. Click "Web Urls"
9. Paste the URL and click "Add Hosted Files"
10. The Resource will begin to import and process
Please wait while the import processes. You can refresh the page to see once the import is complete. Most Resources will display an image when they are complete.
11. Once the Resource is full uploaded you can create Resource Pages
Only the PDFs and Image files will have a custom thumbnails. ReadHow do I change the thumbnail image of a Resource? to learn how to update thumbnails.