How do I clone or copy my catalog to another catalog?
Any of your catalogs in CloudStax can be copied or cloned to other catalogs. This is fairly common in cases where you may want two very similar catalogs with some slight differences. For example, having one catalog with pricing information and one catalog without.
In order to do this, you need to have access to both catalogs (source and destination) that you are copying from and to. It's also important to realize that all the content in the destination catalog will be completely removed and replaced with the content from the source catalog. This includes:
- Resources and their uploaded thumbnails
- Logo and Retina Display Logo
- Custom Fields
- Marketing Concierge Account settings
- All Email settings
- All Branding settings
- All Quicklinks settings
Please be sure of the catalog you want to copy and replace when performing this feature. Follow these steps to learn how.
1. Within CloudStax, select your source catalog that you want to copy and navigate to the Pages tab.
3. Select the destination catalog from the the dropdown list that you want to copy content to
4. Select Copy Changes
Once selected, all Category, Page, SKU, and Resource content will be removed from the selected catalog (FatStax Sales Catalog Clone) and replaced with the content from the current catalog (FatStax Sales Catalog).
5. Please wait while the server copies and replaces the destination catalog with the source catalog content.
6. Check you email for a notification that the catalog copy is complete.
You can then navigate to the cloned catalog and begin working with it.