How do I download a YouTube video and upload to CloudStax for offline viewing?
There are a few tools and websites to help download a video from YouTube in order to upload to your FatStax Catalog for viewing when offline.
Follow these steps to learn how.
1. Find the YouTube video you want to download and copy the URL of the video
2. Go to the website http://www.clipconverter.cc/ in your web browser
3. Copy in the URL of the YouTube video and select Continue
4. After the URL is processed, select your video size, name the video, select MP4 format, and select Start
5. The video will convert to your specifications. Click "Download" to download the video.
6. Save the MP4 video file to your computer and upload it to your Catalog in CloudStax
Once uploaded to CloudStax, the video will then be available to download in the FatStax App. Once downloaded, you can view the video in the App without an Internet connection.
For more on uploading a video to CloudStax, go to How do I add a Resource file to CloudStax?