How can Administrators reset user credentials and passwords?
This article describes how to help your users reset their passwords. There is also an option within the app for users to reset their own password.
1. Login to CloudStax Content Manager and Click on the Catalog associated with the user
2. Navigate to the People tab and input the user name in the search field
3. Click the Edit button to the right of the correct user
4. Choose Send Reset Password Email to have the user reset their own password.
The email is sent from fatstaxapp.com to the user email address. Check to make sure they receive it and it is not in a spam filter. The user can follow the instructions to reset their own password. This is the recommended action.
5. Administrators can choose a password for a user and reset their account
Click on Password button under the Last Name field to reveal the Password fields. Passwords must at least 8 characters in length.
Note: if users start having login issues even when they have not reset their passwords, resetting the account in this way sometimes helps.