How do I connect my Dropbox account with FatStax to upload Resources?
If you have documents uploaded to your Dropbox account, you can quickly and easily have them added to Cloud Stax. You can keep your account connected for future updates or disconnect your account after the initial upload.
1. Log in to Cloud Stax
2. Navigate to the "Resources" section
3. Click "Add Resources"
4. Click on the "Dropbox" tab and click "Add Account"
5. A new tab opens in your browser - click "Allow"
If you are not automatically logged into your Dropbox, you will have to sign in.
If you do not have a Dropbox account created, you will have to create a Dropbox account first.
6. All available folders and resources are displayed - check the box next to the ones you would like synced
The names of the folders/resources that are selected will change from blue to gray.
7. Select the folder (if desired) to add the folder/Resources
The integration will automatically create the same folder structure that is found within Dropbox for the selected folders. You do NOT need to recreate the folder structure prior to the sync.
For an automatic folder structure to be created, leave the selection as "Home".
8. Select "Auto Sync Selection" if you are not going to disconnect and would like to automatically have Resources pushed to FatStax
The sync will occur the night after you make any modifications. This feature will only sync the folders/Resources that you have selected. New Resources added to that folder or changes made to the Resource will be made within FatStax.