How do I mass edit Resources?
This article explains how to make changes to your Resources for the fields: Display Name, Keywords, SourceURL, Priority, and Secure.
1. Go to Resource tab within Cloud Stax
2. Hover over "Export Data" and select "Complete Resource List"
3. Open the export once generated and make your modifications
Fields that can be modified:
- Display Name - name seen by end users
- SourceURL - this will update the document to whatever document is located within that URL
- Secure - False: document can be emailed, True: document cannot be emailed from FatStax
- Priority - determines if the Resource has to be downloaded
- Keywords - words that are used for searching for that Resource within the Resources section within the app
Note - remove all Resources from the spreadsheet that you do not want to update.
4. Input "Update" into the action column
5. Save your spreadsheet
6. Go to the Resources tab within Cloudstax
7. Hover over "Import " and select "New Import"
8. Click "Choose File" and select your saved spreadsheet and click "Upload & Process"
9. Refresh the page to view the progress of the input - Green means everything went through successfully
Red indicates an issue with the upload, an error message will appear. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to help determine a resolution.