Changing the Currency Symbol showing in the price field
With version 3.2.1, administrators can now set the currency symbol showing on all iOS and Android devices to a specific value for each Catalog. This will only show in the price field within the app. Previous versions used the device settings to specify which currency symbol showed.
1. Open the Catalog's Settings within CloudStax to access the Currency selector
2. Click on the Selector to choose the currency for this Catalog
This list is constantly being updated so if you need additions, please contact us.
3. Publish the Catalog Live for your end users to see the modification
The Catalog settings will not be made available to your users on their devices until you publish the Catalog and they download it to their device.
This setting will have no impact if you do not have price fields within your Catalog. If you have a Resource only Catalog, this setting is not applicable.
Settings will impact the Product Page, the Stacks item list, and the formatted email.
Selecting a currency option will only apply that currency's symbol to your prices. The number formatting is decided by your device's region setting. (for example some countries use commas rather than periods in their prices). FatStax does not convert prices. The numerical value does not changes based on the currency set.
- On iOS, you can change your region by going into Settings > General > Language & Region. Then select the desired country from within the 'Region' setting.
- On most Android devices, your region is automatically detected from your current location.