How do I create a Form?
Only admins can create or edit forms in CloudStax. Once your catalog is enabled for Forms, a tab will show in the top row of selections.
1. Log into CloudStax and click on the "Forms" tab
3. Populate the Set Up fields
- Name - the name of the form
- Admin Notes - these notes are only seen by administrators within CloudStax
- Form Theme - determines the branding of the form
- Description - short description of the purpose of the form seen on the iPad
- Thank you text - text that is shown after a form has been completed and submitted on the iPad
- Position - the order in which the form is seen on the iPad - 1 would be the first form shown at the top of the list of forms
- Card image for iPad - image shown within the form card on the iPad
4. Click "Continue"
5. Add your questions
View the article "How do I add a new question?" for full steps.