How to format a text question
Text questions have multiple formatting options from answer character limitations to spacing between answer lines. Text questions can be used for any open-ended questions.
2. Add in the question or header for the entire text block
4. Select how many text fields you would like available by unchecking boxes
5. Click "Continue" to make further modifications
6. To modify individual text fields - click on the small pencil next to the text field
7. Add in your question or header
8. To add text that is shown before an answer is added, add Placeholder Text
10. To mark a text block as required, check the box next to "Field is Required"
12. To make modifications to how the text fields are displayed - click the large pencil for the text question block
13. Select which grouping format works best for your question
- Standard - places the question/header above the field and leaves a small space between each text field
- Columns - moves the text questions into 3 columns with the question/header above the field
- Compact - places the question/header to the left of the text field and leaves no space between each text field