How to format a number question
Number questions can be used for any type of question that has a numerical value. Number fields are customizable and the type of numerical symbol (#, $, %) can be shown with the answer.
2. Add a question or header for the entire number block
4. Select how many number fields you would like available by unchecking boxes
5. Click "Continue" to make further modifications
6. To modify individual number fields - click on the small pencil next to the text field
7. Add a question or header for that specific number field
8. To add text that is shown before an answer is added, add Placeholder Text
12. To mark a number block as required, check the box next to "Field is Required"
13. To ensure the answer is a whole number, check the box next to "Only Accept Whole Numbers (0, 1, 2, 3, etc)"
14. To make modifications to how the number fields are displayed - click the large pencil for the number question block
15. Select which grouping format works best for your question
- Standard - places the question/header above the field and leaves a small space between each number field
- Columns - moves the number questions into 3 columns with the question/header above the field
- Compact - places the question/header to the left of the number field and leaves no space between each field