How do I get a copy of all the Stack information from the App?
FatStax allows you to export the Stack and Contact information from any stack that was sent within the App. You can do this from Settings. The icon is located at the top left on the iPad and under the menu button (3 vertical dots) on the iPhone and Android devices.
The Stack and Contact data file will be generated and you can send it to yourself through email. Check your inbox to save and review the file. CSV files can be opened and viewed in Excel.
1. Select the Settings button
2. Select Export Settings
3. Specify the Export Settings and select Export Now
1. Select the type of file to export: CSV (comma separated values) or XML (Extensible Markup Language)
2. Select the Stack Range:
Export All - Exports all Stack information ever sent
Export All Since Last Export - Only exports the Stack information sent since the last export (this is the range the app uses to export using the Stacks process outlined in Step 1)
Export Date Range - Exports the Stack information sent during the specified date range
3. Select Export Now to open the email template.
4. Enter your email address and select Send
The Stack and Contact data file will be sent to the specified address. Check your inbox to save and review the file.