How do I change or reset my password from the iPad app?
You can change your password from the iPad app or from the browser.
1. Tap Settings
2. Tap "Active Catalog"
3. Tap "Forgot your Password?"
4. The Safari browser opens on your iPad.
5. Type in your email address used within FatStax and tap "SEND ME RESET PASSWORD INSTRUCTIONS"
Your username is traditionally your work email address.
If you do not remember what your username is follow these steps:
- Tap on "Settings" within FatStax
- Tap on "Active Catalog"
- Tap on "FatStax Login Information"
- Your username is located within the FatStax Username field
6. You are sent an email with an link - tap the link
If you have not received the email, check you spam folder. FatStax's email may have been moved to that folder by your email client.
7. Input and confirm your new password on the Change your Password Page
Your passwords must contain both letters and numbers and be between 8 and 20 characters. It is recommended that you also include a non-alphabetic character for security.
When accepted, you will see the list of Catalogs for which you have access in the browser window.
8. Update the User Password in FatStax
After resetting a password, your password must be updated in FatStax. Otherwise, you will not be able to access your Catalogs because the old password will be stored in the application until updated.
8.1. Tap on "Settings"
8.2. Tap "Active Catalog"
8.3. Tap "FatStax Login Information".
8.4. Tap "X" to remove the current password and enter the updated password. Then tap "Verify Account"
Make sure it is your Username (usually your business email address) and enter the updated password. Please type carefully!
8.5. Tap "OK" to dismiss the New User Added Dialog Box.
The New User Added Dialog Box confirms the new password was successfully entered and passed authentication.
8.6. Tap "Settings" to return to working within the Catalog or tap "Sync Now" to update your Catalog
Sync Now will be red if there is a newer version of the Catalog available.