What are Bundles and how can I create one?
Bundles are sets of content that each user can create and manage within the app.
For example, you can create a Bundle of your most frequently sent items or multiple items related to a special promotion or product line. You can also use Bundles to prepare for specific meetings or presentations so that you do not have to search for items, you just open your bundle and work within that. Unlike a Stack that cannot be resent after emailed, Bundles remain active so that you always have access to them to edit, add to a Stack, or just keep them handy for easy access to popular items.
2. Tap the New Bundle Button and Name your Bundle - you are now in "Bundle Mode"
4. Find items by browsing or searching and then tap Add to Bundle
5. Leave Bundle Mode by tapping Return to Normal Search Mode
6. Once finished, Open the Stack Page and tap your Bundle on the left side - The items you added will appear in the Items table
7. Now you can add that Bundle to a Stack for sending to customers
10. In addition, you can Create a Bundle from a sent Stack
11. Editing Bundles
You can edit existing bundles by tapping on the specific bundle to activate it. Then, use the item table to edit existing items or return to the main page to add new items.