How do I manage my Resources?
We want to provide you with more control over what you can store offline and what you can access from the Cloud. The "Defer Resources" feature enables you to remove individual Resource files but also Defer them from downloading again during Catalog updates. They are always available from the Cloud. You must download everything first and then you can choose to Defer individual files or collections of files. This is so that all the images and links will still work when they want to send those file links to customers.
1. Either tap on "Resources" or the green check - manage from the Offline Assets section
2. Navigate to the "Manage" tap within the Resource list and tap on any Resource
3. View Resource
"View Resources" will open the Resource.
4. Force Resource Re-Sync
Only that Resource will be re-synced.
5. Remove Resource File - two options available
Remove Resource File - The Resource will be removed from your iPad, but will be added back the next time the Catalog is synced. The status of the Resource changes to "Pending".
Defer & Remove Resource File - The Resource will be removed from the iPad and will not be added to the iPad again unless the cloud icon is tapped for that Resource, regardless how many times the iPad has been synced. The status of the resource is changed to "Deferred".
6. Mass defer Resources - tap on the "Share" button in the lower left corner
Finish All Resources - downloads all Resources
The Defer options will remove Resources that meet that specific criteria. These Resources will not be re-synced to the Catalog unless manually selected to be downloaded.
7. Filter your Resources to only view desired Resources - tap on the "filter" icon in the upper right corner
Select one of the pre-determined options to view the Resources that meet that criteria.