How do I take and send an iPad Screenshot?
Sometimes you need to show someone what you are seeing on your iPad Screen. This is very useful for troubleshooting an application or just documenting what the device is showing.
2. At the same time, click the Home button and the On/Off button on the iPad.
You should hear a photo shutter sound and see the picture flash indicating it took a picture of your screen.
3. Tap on the Photos icon to access the photo you just took and want to send.
4. Open the Photo and tap the Share Icon in order email the image.
5. Select the photo and then tap on the Mail icon (1)
Make sure that you have the right photo selected to be sent. You know which photo is selected by the blue check mark in the bottom right hand corner of the image. (2) Also, you can know if you have selected the right amount, because at the top of the screen, it will notify you of how many photos you have selected. (3)
6. Add the Contact information (1), subject line (2), and hit the Send button (3)
If you are sending to FatStax Support, the email address is [email protected]