How to download FatStax from the App Store and install your catalog.
This article describes getting started with FatStax from the App Store. The process is the same for iPad and iPhone. If you want to have FatStax on both devices, then you will need to complete the instructions for each device.
1. On your iPad or iPhone, open the App Store Icon
2. Search Store for "FatStax" and download the free App using your Apple ID and password
Your Apple ID and password are different than the FatStax username and password. FatStax does not know your Apple ID.
For more information regarding your Apple ID, please visit https://support.apple.com/apple-id.
3. Once downloaded, tap the FatStax icon to open the App
4. Tap "Allow" to have notifications pushed to your device from FatStax
Notifications inform you if a newer version of the Catalog is available and messages sent from your FatStax Administrator will appear here as well.
5. Tap "Yes" when prompted if you would like to log in
6. Input your username and password. Then tap "Initialize Account"
Your username is typically your business email. If you have not received an email from FatStax asking you to set your password, contact your FatStax Administrator to learn your username/password.
7. Ensure your are connected to a strong WiFi signal
FatStax will start downloading your Catalog. If you are not connected to WiFi, FatStax will use your data or will not be able to download your content.
8. The Catalog download will start immediately and show a progress bar until it is finished
Do not close the app or hit "Cancel" for this will stop the download process.
You can cancel anytime during the download by hitting "Cancel".
9. Tap the Offline Status icon for a download update
Keep your app open and do not let your device go to sleep. Plug in your device to charge to ensure the device will not go to sleep. Also, keep your device connected to a strong WiFi signal.
The Offline Assets section indicates the current stage of the download process. Once everything is completed, Resources and Page Images will say completed.